Elite Beachbody Coach is announced every January. This post is to show you what activities are measured to be recognized as on of the top teams in the network and to share some of the benefits and how you anyone can have the support to earn elite recognition.
Elite is not a result of personal retail sales. It is the recognition of a team effort and I share “what it takes to be an Elite Coach” below. But, for the past three years Elite coach has been amazing personal and team perks, including access to hot new products and trainings, along with the satisfaction of knowing that for three years we have been taking the seemingly insignificant actions to yielded smashing results, while having fun!
An Elite Team Beachbody Coach is recognized for three key actions:
1. Mentoring new coaches to start their businesses simply and successfully out of the gate.
2. Helping new coaches earn an income that pays for their own product, and then some!
3. Leading a team of coaches through easy and duplicable systems that fit into a part-time schedule.
I’ve been a coach for three years and every year I’ve lead our team to the top .01%. Currently, we finished in the top 163 out of 230,000 coaches in the network. Impressive considering we have all different types of Beachbody Coaches on our team from all over the USA and Canada. We have stay-at-home moms, fitness professionals, healthcare professionals, educators, administrative assistants, corporate executives, and students.
Here are the 5 top benefits of earning Elite Coach:
1. Satisfaction that I’m upgrading the lives of our team of coaches and the challengers who are having breakthrough physical and mindset transformations.
2. Bonus cash each month of $500, most of which is re-invested in team trainings.
3. Recognition within our coach network at events and publications. It’s a solid reminder that our team knows how to create wins.
4. First glimpse of new products, workouts and training tools. For example, we just got the confidential copy of 21 Day Fix Extreme which hasn’t been released yet.
5. VIP gifts and perks: cutting edge trainings, personal development, first class accommodations at our events and parties, some of which allow me to bring a coach along – my favorite time!
What does it take to be an Elite Coach:
1. Ability to do the simple things over time on a consistent basis.
2. Create a culture that includes and respects the strengths and talents of the team. Less “I” and more “me”. Note: You’ll rarely hear “my team” out of my mouth even though I’m the captain, so to speak.
3. Hand down easy trainings that anyone can fit into a part-time schedule.
Anyone can be an Elite Coach
Yes! If I can do it in my first year, so can you! I will show you how. If you want to me and our Elite team of coaches to be your lifeline to better fitness, finances and mindset apply for my next coach apprentice program.
I’ll ask you the question I ask my coaches, “What if you give it a shot and let me support you and teach you the few simple skills to help you reach your goals?”
Apply here to get started with Team Upgrade today by CLICKING HERE.